Pages

Thursday, May 12, 2016

Well, This Is It (Maybe)

I don't know if you know, but this blog is a school project for Honors English and to be honest, I wasn't very excited to do it. I mean why would I want do more homework? But it actually has been fun. I have enjoyed writing about music and expressing what I love, and even though there's only a few of you, I am glad that some people with the same interests have found my blog. True, it was harder than I thought, there's been times where I had zero motivation to write, or I could not think of a quality topic, or both. Many times I have felt like all my post suck and that I am a disgrace to the music world but it worked out in the end, My posts are at least decent and not to brag, but I've been getting good grades too.

Now here we are at the end of my blogging journey and I take this time to reflect on myself (cheesy I know). I feel that I have grown so much in the past months as a writer. I have found "my voice"  as a writer and was able to write in such a way that it sounded as if I were talking to you the way I would in person instead of like a formal essay or something. The look of my blog as improved a lot too if you notice, as my first few posts look like crap but now my more recent ones look at least half way decent.

Now, seven months and 17 posts later, we come to our end. I am not sure if I am going to continue blogging after this project is over, but either way, I'm glad I'm glad that my teacher made me do this. I am glad that I got to rant about music and share my favorite songs and my passion for Fall Out Boy with you. It was fun sharing this stuff with people who actually enjoy it as much as I do.

Since this may or may not be my last post, I am going to recommend one last song for you. I don't know if you've noticed but I've been kind of obsessed with Foxes lately. So I am recommending her song Cruel. I really love this song because it's a fun pop song and I don't know why but the chorus is really fun to sing along too.

Patrick sending thanks
( photo via justfalloutboythings)

It's been fun, thanks for taking the time to read my blog. Maybe I'll see you in a while. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment