Pages

Saturday, May 7, 2016

Best Music Videos of All Time

Music videos are the reason I breathe (not really), but they are my life. I can't tell you how many hours I've spent watching videos, but it's probably somewhere around half my life. So  I decided that I would share some of my favorite music videos with you.

NUMBER ONE. Emperor's New Clothes by Panic! At the Disco. I'm not going to go into too much detail because I wrote a whole post about it, but the reason I love it is because not only the camera angles are sick but because the way Demon Brendon Urie evolves throughout the video is awesome.

Next up is Fall Out Boy's Young Blood Chronicles. This is actually a series of music videos, all of them from the Save Rock and Roll album. The story they tell through the videos is awesome and even though Pete Wentz is a horrible actor, it was still really fun to watch.
Young Blood Chronicles
( photo via YouTube)
Now we have Smells Like Teen Spirit by Nirvana. I love it because there is really no point to it, it's just a bunch of people having fun at a Nirvana concert that happens to be at a high school gym. Plus the best part is the janitor jamming out. 

The music video for Foxes song Amazing is in my top five. It's just a bunch of friends going on an adventure and having a great time together. It is literally friendship goals, I mean, who doesn't want to drive around in an ugly orange van with your favorite people?

Stressed Out by Twenty One Pilots. Everyone knows this song, but does everyone know the video? Watching Tyler Joseph and Josh Dun ride through a neighborhood on trikes drinking Capri Suns is definitely one of the best things I've ever seen in my life. It is also friendship goals, and don't even get me started on the handshake that goes down in this video.

New Americana by Halsey is definitely a thriller. For a musician, Halsey is actually a great actor, and her dystopian themed video wouldn't have been nearly as cool without her in it. The video fits the song so well too, it's just so perfect.

Lastly, Disco//Very - Keep It Healthy by Warpaint is a fun video to watch. There's nothing really special about, it's just the band walking around and singing their song while some random skateboarder is throwing ollie's in the background, but hey, it's fun to watch and the song is good.

Well, that's all of now, the list goes on but I don't want to keep you here for seven years. See you next time. ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment