Pages

Sunday, November 22, 2015

I Don't What To Call This But Now The Title Is Like A Fall Out Boy Song So It Works Out

Well this is something long overdue. Fall Out Boy: my all time favorite band, my inspiration in life, amazing music, what else can I say? They're amazing, and it's about time I made a post about them because they deserve it. This post will probably be full of memes and crap most of you don't understand but hey, Fall Out Boy.

Let me just begin with why this is my favorite band. The members are hilarious. Pete Wentz is the meme king, Patrick Stump is a freaking cinnamon roll, Joe Trohman is hilarious, and Andy Hurley has a Cheerio fetish. Don't believe me? Just check out this photo:
Andy Hurley eating Cheerios
(Via My Phone)

These men are freaking amazing. They are very interactive with their fans, and won't hesitate to crack a joke. Despite being a dad band (thats right! Almost all of them have children), they are very up to date with technology and like I said before, Pete Wentz is the meme king. We all know how that
one Mean Girls meme goes, right? "On Wednesdays we wear pink." Well the Fall Out Boy version of this is "On Wentzdays we wear black eyeliner and eat pizza." If that isn't the best thing you've heard than I don't know what is.  Meme King everyone! 
Another reason why Pete, Patrick, Andy, and Joe are the amazing is because they take pictures like this: 
Fall Out Boy
(Via My Phone)


Okay, I obviously have to like a band for their music because it would be pretty weird if I didn't like their music but looked up to the band members as role models. As I mentioned in previous posts, my favorite genre of music is punk rock, and that just happens to be what genre Fall Out Boy is. I know they may not look it (*cough cough* Walmart Photo above *cough cough*), but once you listen to their music, you'll understand. Take Sugar We're Going Down for example. Its punk, its rock, with a hit of memes on the side. Yep, punk rock.  
My favorite song by them is....alright I don't have a favorite song because I love them all and there is at least 87 songs to choose from so I mean, it would be kind of hard. But my favorite album is either Infinity On High or Save Rock And Roll. It's between the two because Save Rock And Roll was the the first album I listened to so I feel more connected to it, but Infinity On High has what I think is their best music. The other albums incase you were wondering are Take This To Your Grave, From Under The Cork Tree, Folie á Deux, and American Beauty/American Psycho. 
I think the main reason I like their music is because...yep, you guessed it, the lyrics. From the ridiculous song title you wouldn't think that there was deep meaning behind the lyrics, but if you listen closely there is a lot of hidden meaning behind the words. What A Catch, Donnie is a perfect example. 

TOO CONCLUDE. Fall Out Boy is amazing and I am Fall Out Boy trash. If you haven't listened to Fall Out Boy, well then you should because they are the best band on the planet. See you later. :)
Fall Out Boy Meme Team
(Via vh1la)






No comments:

Post a Comment